Historic voting and ethics laws are being passed in Georgia, Iowa, and Arizona, with other bills working their way through the process in Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, and Florida.
But Liberals are lying about these bills and suckering woke corporations into state boycotts and pressure campaigns. And the media is attacking the corporations who didn’t join.
So it’s important that conservatives stand up and proudly set the record straight about what these new state voting laws really do. There is nothing racist or “Jim Crow” about making it easy to vote, but hard to cheat.
This week, we teamed up with Just the News for a special primetime report on Real America’s Voice to cover the grassroots battle for fair and secure voting. We debunked the Left’s lies about Voter ID, giving water to voters, “Zuckbucks,” and early voting.
Featured guests included:
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp
- Executive Director Jessica Anderson
- Arizona State Representative Jake Hoffman,
- Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline,
- Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN)
- Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), and
- North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson